The concept of well-being at work is based on job satisfaction, which is compatible with a fulfilling personal life. It can be said that the philosophy of this concept is based on the real relationship between an employee's productivity and his or her happiness.
As everyone is different, a multitude of factors can influence well-being at work. Knowing your employees and knowing what conditions you can offer them to make them feel as comfortable as possible in their jobs is essential.
How to improve the well-being of your employees at work?
- Flexible working hours: flexible working hours can be of great benefit in finding a balance between your work and personal life.
- Flexible remuneration: allowing employees to take their salary in the way that suits them best, e.g., by being paid partly in cash and partly in products or services of their choice.
- Recognition and room for improvement: recognition of their work is an essential part of an employee's essential part of an employee's job satisfaction.
- Encourage a good atmosphere: making them feel comfortable during their working day is essential to create a good working atmosphere. Creating events, such as lunches, dinners or group activities are always a good option.
Benefits of workplace wellbeing
- Attracting and retaining talent
Employees are increasingly taking non-financial conditions into account when choosing between one company and another. Although salary will always be important, all actions taken by the company to improve the well-being of its employees will help to attract and retain the best talent.
If companies achieve employee wellbeing, they will also achieve more motivated employees and therefore better productivity in their day-to-day work.
Increasing worker productivity means increasing the productivity of the company.
- Brand image
Nowadays, with the ease of sharing everything on social media, it is easy to know if a company cares about its employees and their well-being at work. That's why it's important to get an image of a company committed to the wellbeing of its employees in order to improve how people see the brand.
Trends to improve well-being at work
- Promoting physical and mental health
- Hybrid work: remote and face-to-face
- Improving internal communication
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Digitisation of social benefits
If you want to know more about trends, do not hesitate to read our blog on human resources trends for 2022.
Request a free demo and monitor your company's working environment, connect your employees in hybrid mode, and much more!