Mentoring your employees: the employee engagement strategy
We have interviewed Patricia Villanova, psychologist, coach, and mentor. She brings more than 10 years of experience as a career coach. In addition, she has been working for more than 13 years in the area of HR in multinationals and SMEs. She loves working with people to help them explore their talents and purpose.
What is Mentoring?
What are the benefits for the individual and employees?
- Time for oneself
- Definition of goals and objectives
- Confidence, help and security for the employees
- Development of skills and acquisition of knowledge
- Increase potential
- Learn through experience
What are the benefits for the business and company?
- Employee recognition
- Listen to the team and work together
- Acceleration of the personal and professional development process
- Improved management of intangibles such as enthusiasm, motivation, enthusiasm, optimism, confidence, and commitment
- Increased engagement and relationship
- Impact on KPI’s
- Development of skills and knowledge of the team
What would the structure of a programme look like?
- Communication of the launch of this learning programme
- Training and coaching and initial introduction to participants
- Match mentor & mentee
- Develop the guidelines and resources
- Communication of closure
Thank you very much Patricia!