Communication working remotely: the foundation of team engagement
Interview to Alberto Chinchilla: How to boost engagement and employer branding positioning working on remote
We tell you some of the most important aspects of this interview. Communication is an essential area in the successful implementation of engagement and employer branding policies. That is why we have interviewed an expert on the subject, Alberto Chinchilla, brand strategist and founder and director of beshared.
Alberto, welcome to niikiis’s blog.
1. What do you think are the keys to success in creating an employer branding strategy in the middle of a pandemic?
- Generate an onboarding strategy
- Define a communication protocol
- Promote a wellness plan for your employees
- Integrate remote working
- Project your purpose and values
- Create a training program for your teams and intrapreneurship
- Define an action plan for equality, diversity and inclusion at work
- Activate internal talent communication
- Develop social media guidelines for your teams
- Corporate Social Responsibility CSR
2. What indicators are most commonly used by companies to measure the impact of their communication strategies?
3. Which will be the communication trends in 2021?
4. How would you define effective communications?
5. Finally, what advice would you give to a person to communicate effectively while working from home?
Dear reader, thank you for your time. Putting the employees in the center may be a challenge, but it’s also a rewarding job and we are here to help. Best communications practice is more than an email, it is more than being together in a virtual space from home or meeting at the office. It’s a new way of thinking and a new kind of approach in the company’s communication and it’s very effective in terms of employee wellbeing and work productivity. We talked more about this topic here. We’ll be back in our blog soon!